There are literally thousands of social networks with millions of users. One quote you often hear around Icebreaker folk is, “If they aren’t talking about you online today, they’ll start tomorrow.” Choosing a social network is as a marketing platform requires thought, planning and strategy. Here is how not to choose a social media platform:
- Pick the ones you’ve heard of because they are all you know.
- Choose based on your staff skills.
- Choose the ones your kids use.
- Pick a network without business strategy, goals, and KPIs
- Pick a network without defining a budget.
The bad news is that there is no quick answer to the question. We can’t tell you the best platform for your brand without first understanding more about your brand. The good news is that there IS an answer to the question! The slideshow below will be helpful for you as a start. You’ll be able to eliminate a few at least. Start here and continue below: